Saturday, July 4, 2009

Little T is laughing louder and louder each day! have several videos of it but duno y cant seem to upload on fb..Its such a joy seeing him grow day by day and i always look forward in seeing him after work, though the shuttling up and down tires me..

Work has been quite hectic this week and i always wish i was an octopus..so that i can up my multi-tasking and get more things done. hee...

Little T has been havin diarrhoea on and off this week, so i brought him to a pedariatic doc. Guess how much is the bill? $130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a shock when the recep told me the amount that i need to pay...i told little T that i will deduct this amt from his bank account and he just smile at me..ha...i will take it as a yes...i tink he hates to visit the doc..he was super cranky when we waited for our turn..and my mum told me that he kept sulking this morn-his sign of displeasure to us..ha...hope he will feel better!

Haiz...no mood to blog le..duno why...*heart feelin heavy*

No comments: