Saturday, July 18, 2009

When Guilt sets in....

Whenever i tell ppl that Little T does not live with me during weekdays, only weekends, i always get the same reply...Huh...so good...you dun miss him meh??

YES i do..thats why i travel down everyday to see him, play with him. Its not a good arrangement i admit. I toyed with the idea of staying at my plc on weekdays, but...there are a lot of things to consider and Little T staying at my mum's during the weekdays seems to be the best solution now..I do feel sad whenever i hear this kind of comments..its make me feel like a lousy mum, who doesnt want to spend time with her child...

To make things worse, Little T at 4 months, cant really seem to lift his head up when he's on his belly..Maybe i didnt drink enuff milk when im preggy..cos i hate drinking plain milk just like that. I only drink chocolat milk or milk with cornflakes. Maybe its just not enuff...and dun get me started on the veg part or his weight...

Some ppl say that different child develops differently. i really hope this is the case..Not trying to push the blame away..

cos i know,

im guilty as charged...

No comments: