Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random tots of the week...

In the midst of uploading a v funny and cute video of Little T in my fb...do go have a look ya.Maybe next time i will oso upload here. It shows him laughing and screaming loudly while playing with my father. I will just laugh everytime i see the video. He is just so cute! (fiona~hope u will feel better after seeing it too. Hee...)

But i tink he is starting to recognise the place, cos he cried v loudly when we brought him home frm my parents place...had a hard time placating and calming him..haiz..

Taking leave next wed and thurs for another staycation, this time at Swissotel the stamford. Cant wait!

BB just dropped a piece of bad news yest..he will be on reservist during my bdae week! my tots of gg HK/Macau during my bdae just went 'Poof'. So unfair, i always dun get a chance to travel on mybdae, unlike BB...who spent his bdae in Japan and Phuket b4...*sulks*

Happy 4 mths Little T ( on sunday) Mummy is so proud of you...!!

I kept spending $$...how??Haiz....

No comments: