Thursday, July 16, 2009

I cant stand...

Inefficiency....esp when u are supposed to be well-trained in this area...

Bought N97 on Wednesday. Thought, ponder, muse v v long before deciding in getting this phone. Felt a bit of a regret and guilt cos its so exp! ( thats another story)..Anyway, tried logging in to surf the net but failed to do so. Called up 1633 to ask abt it. They sent me a sms asking me to save the settings and try again, which i did and still cant access the net. Called back again and they say they will get a technician to call me back in a few hours time.

Waited....and waited....no calls...i look like a lovelorn teenager, checking to see if the phone is ringing..

Called back again the next day. Same thing...my technician will call you back in 2 hours time...still no bloody callback..and to cut the long story short, i called starhub a total of 6 times and still the same @!@#!@@!#@ reply...then as it so happens in life, i was driving when they decided to call. B ans the call and he has to repeat the same story to them AGAIN. and you know what is their ans? Oh, i will send you an email on how to do the settings manually. i almost e-brake when B told me their reply...

I did not wait 2 bloody days just to get a email from them.If they can send an email to teach their customers correctly, they shd have done so the very 1st day that i called up! i asked B to ask them to call his hp and guide him how to do the settings on my phone as im still behind the wheel. They took 5mins to callback, which i duno why....and you know what? The so called step by step instructions that they gave B on the phone was incorrect! They seem to be talking abt another phone altogether. When B told them that he cant find the function, the person said, oh, i need to check further and i will call you back at 6.30pm....which of cos, they didnt...they finally called at 9.30pm, but i didnt manage to ans the call...and til now, they have not called back....

So pissed off at their inefficiency and lousy service...one of the 6 agents, after asking for my full name, asked, how can i address you? I was like......

Hope that this can be resolve tomorrow. My patience is thinning...i didnt spend so much to buy a phone just to sms and make phone calls...to make matters worse, i went into Kate Spade and the bag i have been eyeing so long is having 30% off and its even cheaper than the N97!!!!

This starhub 'experience' really dampened my mood the whole of my staycation...Shall blog and upload the pics of that another day...

No comments: