Saturday, June 27, 2009

I forgot to bring my hp out, yet again, on a friday...*smack forehead* Before you tsktsk and say i cant live w/o my phone, think again. I can, actually live w/o my phone, cos after getting married, my phone bills literally halved and my phone seems to be not wrkin on weekends. so sad right..but ok, this is another story....friday is the day that i fetch B frm wrk to go sk to fetch thad home, and w/o a phone, its very hard to coordinate with b...but, thank God i always see his colleagues aka my ex colleagues downstairs and i always managed to borrow a phone to call B to tell him i rched..ha

Duno why i became so forgetful after givin birth, have i given most of my brain to little T? haiz...maybe i shd mj more? haha....

Complained this to B during our dinner at Old town ( first time there and the food is fab! )

B: Then will you forget me next time?
Me: Duno leh...*pause* eh, issit a gd thing or bad thing for u?
B: bad la...i will be very sad one you know.
Me: why leh?
B: Cos we went thru so much ma....
*smack him in the thigh and turn away to blush secretly* HAHAHA

So, any idea on how can i improve my memory? dun tell me to eat what ginko nuts etc huh...hate it! =p

On another note, Transformers was not bad! short of having to sit in the front row and coming in abt 10 mins late due to some minor hiccups, i find the movie enjoyable! but i was telling everyone, when the transformers fight, its hard to know which are the megabots and which are the decepticons..If its not for the complimentary ticket, i will never never evr pay $28 for a gold class seat. I find it not spectacular, food not that fab and i dun even know whether they even wash the blanket properly! yucks...

PS: hope the H1N1 will go away soon...i wana go for a holiday!!

PPS: Shd we change back our aussie$ to make a few hundred bucks or shd we keep it for our duno-when-we-will-go Aussie Trip???Sigh...

No comments: