Saturday, June 13, 2009

1st day back...

Was super overwhelmed by the many emails(6000+) and changes in my dept! Maybe i shd start clearing some during the weekend at home.Sigh...But i do see a good sign..things are picking up. =) My eyes were so tired frm staring at the comp screen for the whole day. What made things worse was the Massive jam from the PC fair and there was a fire drill! *clapclap* And.....drumroll pls...i waited for BB in the car for 1 and a half hr!!!!!!! Cos he need to finish his big pile of neverending work...Didnt bring anything to read. Camera and phone low batt, too tired to work ard...haiz...

Surprisingly, i did not pull a long face or was really angry..Think being a mother made me super patient.Ha...we went to have a quick dinner and went to pick up Little T frm my mum's plc. Upon seeing me, he smiled! That really made my day! What PC fair, what fire drill...what is 1 and a half hr? All those were far far away at the back of my head...=)

Forgot to blog~ Jan, Limin and me met up to celebrate Jan's bdae on Thurs at Tamp 1.Went to our fav place-Sushi Tei. It was a nice time catching up with them and we even went for a relaxing foot reflex after that, though Jan kept shouting pain beside me...Hee...We even played a small prank on her for her bdae. Ha...hope you like yr gift and Happy Bdae in advance bestie! Hope to meet up soon!!

No comments: