Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 1st week back at wrk..

It was quite overwhelming the 1st few days as i adjusted back to work life. Settled some tasks given to me, cleared 80% of my emails, refreshed myself with the existing policies etc..i also spend many parts of the day replying to questions posed to me on how is my baby, hows motherhood etc. i tink my colleague who is siting next to me is able to ans that cos she has heard me repeating myself countless times. Hee...

Market is picking up and i can really see the difference in my department as compared to before i left! Hope i can still secure my job and i know God will provide. Shared this with my parents over one dinner and my father reassured me the same thing too. He said that he had his fair share of retrenchments and everytime it happens, God ALWAYS provide a job almost immediately...Pastor Rony mentioned in last week's sermon that we could start a list on the times when God interfered in our Life and be amazed at how wonderful He is. I started mine this week mentally and the list just go on and on. He provides financially when i converted from Perm to Contract last dec; He strengthened family bonds thru the little one;B and i has lesser quarrels and there are many many more and more yet to come. Praise the Lord! =)

On another note, i tink im quite paranoid over the H1N1. Guess its bcos of Little T. I have many overseas colleagues coming here for Analysts marketing and roadshows and they come in and out of my office. Yesterday, internal memo just revealed that there is a colleague stationed in Changi office who caught it. Haiz...i just have to commit the whole family in God's hands. Bcos of this H1N1, i tink my passport will grow fungus...plans of gg to aussie in October are cancelled. Act i wanted to go KL watch the Man Utd match ( can u believe tickets are gg at 90RM??) but after reports stating that community infection started in KL, i immediately shelved my plans..THough a lot of ppl say..aiya, singapore oso have H1N1, just go loh...but i guess its not so simple with Little T and i do not want to take the risks...Hope all will be over soon and i can resume my plans of seeing the world...=)

On another another note, i have decided to give Charles and Keith a chance. I once swore never to buy their shoes again cos its so uncomfy and it never lasts. But i guess im drawn in by their designs and my friends enthusiasm abt their shoes that i subcummed and bought....2pairs and even applied for their member's cards. Will post pictures of my shoes and my dress which i bought at the mango sales soon! Hee...

No comments: