Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thx Guys..

Thx to my aunt eve and my cousins who treated me dinner yest. Went to Ms clarity cafe at purvis street. Im so suaku, nv hear of this place b4. Its quite a hip place for teenagers to hang out with. Even my aunt heard of it b4! Went walk walk in bugis before heading over to this cafe called terra for drinks. The drinks there sucks man..my aunt had the worst cafe latte and mine wasnt that fab..haiz..my legs were so aching after that night..
Thx guys, for celebrating my bdae with me today. Went Village w hc, jh, ks and timo to have dinner today and later to alleybar for drinks. jit keng came along later and my oh my, he brought his new gal along..one of our old sec sch fren..hmm..duno can say or not leh..go ask him k..ha..



Was quite funny as usual and we discussed abt a lot of topics ranging from one nite stands, flings etc. Tink the whole alleybar knows what we are talking abt, thx to jh..Alleybar is celebrating halloween this weekend and their staff dressed up as ghosts. it was quite creepy i would say..Finally rem to bring my camera along and we took some wu liao shots..like everyone was supposed to self-take a photo of yrself and we see who is the best..and later we take of our eyes..dun ask mi why we do this..ask hc k..=p and..who is the best in self-take---our v own PA!!!!!Pls see below to see y..the angling, the innocent smile..hee




Shuai hor..haha..here are the rest of the photos.



Me and bestie!



Jh, ks and timo


Ks best shot.hc kept taking photos of him. my whole camera is full of his pics!!


The whole grp minus timo-hey i realise u get to see the gal jit keng is dating..=)

Finally the week is over, endured this week alone and im proud of myself..dun want to be too over-dependent and sticky..smth to cheer myself up in this sucky week-my colleague gave me a 1 nite stay at raffles the plaza tml! She has a complimentary stay but didnt want it, so she passed to me. Just in time for my bdae! I was so happy cos i always wanted to book a room or go overseas during my bdae, but dun have the $$..Cant wait to go there tml..hao le, gg to pack my bags le..tata
















No comments: