Saturday, October 20, 2007

No Voice..

Estimated time that my voice will be lost-Mon??

Thurs evening-sneezing in the office, sneezing at home..act hero..nv take med..

Fri-sneezing whole day at office.nv take med and refused to go home despite colleagues giving me-u look really bad look' Its already 4 pm?go home?so wasted..n i wanted to meet fiona later on..we planned to eat korean buffet..my colleagues gave me another stare..yup, itchy backside me, despite a sorethroat and a flu..still went to eat. Food were oily and spicy but tasted not bad..but it was ultimate-fiona, b and me rched for our strepsils after the dinner. duno whether gavin have a sorethroat or nt.hee..aniwae, had a great time catching up w them..talking abt our upcoming weddings and the holidays we plan to go-aussie in 2009..=) Thx babe for the lippie too..


Going to b's fren-Allen bbq later..dratz..cant eat much w my burning throat.All i want now is really cold water to gulp. Woke up at 4am this morn cos i was really feelin uncomfy..running a fever and my throat and feet hurts like crazy! popped 2 panadols and went back to slp. Thx God my fever subsided but i still cant get to slp and woke up at 9am..Haiz, the irony of life..mon-fri, i always wish that i can wake up late and am always counting down to sat-my only day that i can slp in...but when sat comes, i cant get to slp at all and always tend to wake up early..=(


Jay is coming for a concert on jan 19th..yea oh yea! so gg to watch it this time. B, u sponsoring hor??thank you ah..=p who wana watch is welcome to join, but of cos, b is only sponsoring me..=)
As promised--ta da..my cupboard filled w my favs..pls b pls..i wana bring them ALL over!!

3 comments:

~ Everest ~ said...

wah lau... can u at least flip the picture so that it's not wrong side? hey u better add me to ur links of friends!

Sther said...

ok la, im a comp idiot can..

err, hw to add??

~ Everest ~ said...

go under customise then got add page elements then u can add my link from there