Thursday, October 18, 2007

A new partner

Hmm..trying a new blog cos feel that Friendster too limited..


Went to see Mr D just now cos it simply hurts too much. Bearing the pain for 3 days is no mean feat, but hey, prayer do help..Mr D asked whether i need injection for my filling..i looked at him strangely..huh? need meh? Then he asked me how long have i put up with the pain, cos its quite big. i said, 3 days..he looked at me if i were god.haha..Later he gave me painkillers to ease the pain. I looked at the assistant strangely-painkillers?? Its not those roll on the floor painful, still bearable..aniwae, cost of it?-Freaking $110!!Lucky can claim..


Bought a girly book a couple mths back but started reading only now. Its those British humour where enemies are called cow and u can find 'bloody hell' every few pages. I enjoy reading Books by British writers. They are a hoot!ha..Aniwae, thought this book is going to be a laugh, a happy story (which most girly books are ). It started off with the main character-Anna in a wreck. Think she just got into an accident and she has been trying to contact her husband. I tot her husband has left her or smth. To my horror, mid-book, i realised he's dead!!I suddenly feel like throwing the book away. they just got married and it later elaborated the anguish, pain and the loneliness she went thru..I cant imagine myself in her position ( not cursing u B)..How hard it must have been for a person! I actually have a distant relative who is like her. Her husband was cruelly robbed and murdered just few months after they got married..So sad..im a bit scared of bereavement btw ( again, not cursing u B)..aniwae, curious to read the ending.Will update again..


Bought these while looking for B's anni pressie


Arent they adorable? But felt a bit cheated cos i tot they can join tog one!!Sob Sob..smth i duno why i like to buy these. After that, i will just place them in my cupboard and seldom take them out. Look at my bursting cupboard below..n B doesnt allow me to move these to his place.Hmph..BUt i guess they are too irrestible. I almost bought a bobble head dumbo as well, but it has burst my budget..=(

Cant seem to upload my pics...another time ba..

my feet still hurts!!

No comments: