Sunday, October 28, 2007

Back frm mini hol

Acted like a tourist during my stay at Raffles the plaza..the room was huge, the bathroom ( my fav) was so nice!! i dun wana leave!!







I have the whole freaking room to myself!!hur hur..




INTRUDER!!!~B, who is amazed with the mini bar..



Gorgeous view( only the view huh) frm my 18th floor room.


Such a great way to spend my last bdae as Ms Chia..i only realised it when my frens smsed me bdae wishes, then i start to realise..its nv gg to b the same again!!Freaky huh..oops..Thx all for the bdae wishes..=)


Celebrated my bdae one day earlier instead..Went shopping at bugis and marina sq..B kept asking me to choose another pressie cos he tot i will not like the pressie he's giving mi later. I chose a pair of shoes which i have been eyeing on since last week.Had dinner at No signboard-cost B $80+..kinda ex huh..Cant believe we spent $120+ on food alone, cos we had jap lunch in the afternoon.sighed..Wanted to catch a movie, but there aren't nice ones to watch now leh..Suggested bowling, but B says he sucks at it..KTV? too ex on a sat evening..hmm..we ended up in an arcade at marina sq. B and me has been frequentning arcades these days..trying smth new tog..aniwae, this arcade has all those all old games-crazy taxi, the 3-button jap game, the dj one...its like a walk down memory lane..me and hc used to play those..ha..Played til close to 12 before heading back..cos i wana soak in the bathtub..hee


Didnt manage to catch the Man utd match..but they won aniwae...4-1!yoohoo!!they are on a roll man! but stupid Chelsea had to thrash man city 6-0..or was it 7? watever..i hate chelsea, esp that arrogant drogba..wat does he mean when he say that ballack belongs more to man utd cos they are more balanced whereas chelsea is more super-star material??Let's see who will claim the EPL title..!!1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.Breathe in, breathe out..ok, cannot be angry, orelse wrinkles coming out le..Stupid B, he say that 2 yrs later, ppl will start commenting on y he marry an older woman!!Argh...it doesnt help that he has a boyish look..but cannot b right? I will box those who comment that!1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10...B is 9 yrs older leh..how can i ever look older??oops...


ok,back to the real story...B presented me my pressie when we rched the hotel room-a set of lotion frm bodyshop in a bodyshop pouch...i was quite stunned...didnt expect to receive that. can say i was quite disappointed..can see that he just bought it too..so sad hor, like nv put heart to buying lydat. He apologised and said that he didnt know what to buy for me and tml i can go and choose another pressie again..I brushed all my feelins aside as i was quite tired and all i wana do was to soak in the bathtub and go sleep after that..


When i was drawing the bath, my phone rang..went to see it and noticed that B was ringing me..Looked at him with a wierd look and he ask me where did i take my phone frm..i went to look and there was a wallet for me!OMG..didnt see that coming!All the bodyshop thingy and the choosing pressie thingy was a ploy!!Oh, he's getting slyer!!Thx B!!Loved the wallet! And i did a mental cal...he really spent a bomb..he told me he sacked his finance minister le..thankfully not me..=p


Had a late check out the next day..Didnt get to swim cos the day b4, when we visited the pool, it was filled with rugby boys, here in town for the sevens at the padang...i dun mind getting in the tub with hunkalicious them, but def not in front of B..haha..so, we decided to skip the pool and laze ard, watching tv and that B can read his papers...


Went to afternoon svs and dinner with my cousins and aunties at hougang...After that headed to B's hse to catch Arsernal vs Liverpool...Was rooting for liverpool as arsernal is more of a threat to Man utd..oops..aniwae, liverpool has more hotties..


Gerrard-OOH!


Torres-OOH OOH!!


Ended with a draw..what sweet music..It was a very fast paced game with Long balls everywhere. My eyes were like rolling to one end of the tv to the other end! But great game and gerrard scored a great goal after a shiity performance at the champion's league..


Thx B, for such a memorable time and the presiies!..and the impromptu note frm u..Im still waiting for a proper card/letter loh..Aniwae, glad we overcome that shitty patch a week ago..Looking forward to planning the wedding with u..la fu u...!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah~!! So sweet of him! I am waiting for my sunflower and Dior wallet too... haha

Anyway u can have a tag board if you want.. Ppl can leave comments on ur blog.. Try this!
http://www.cbox.ws/admin.php?logout=1

Sther said...

Gavin-if u r reading this!!Hint Hint!haha

Thx for the link..loading nw..

~ Everest ~ said...

so KEWL!