Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My feet hurts again..

Y do nice shoes hurt?tink i must have said this a million times!!Loved the shoes that B gave me for my bdae..They are oh so pretty, but they are painful..and slippery!!it doesnt help that it have to rain the first day i wore it...and now, my feet are aching..sobsob..

Have smth to announce--drumroll pls...
Im learning COOKING!!!
Haha..Went to sign up for a cooking lesson at SK cc..Its only for 1 lesson which lasts 3 hrs..Going to cook the following..
1)Oatmeal Prawns ( My fav!!)
2)Coffee Spareribs ( B's fav!!)
3)Fish fillets with spring onions ( ok lah)
Since im so free on weekdays, w/o my tuition and stuff, tot go n learn smth..hope i dun burn down the kitchen man..cos me no learn hw to cook..man, i dun even noe hw to cook rice..so, my future kids and B will only eat the above..haha..One small step for me, one giant leap for BB..
Finished watching friends yest. Slept at 2am man..practically slept at wrk today..yawnz..Was crying buckets at the last 2 epi..so sad..hw i wish they can come back!!decided to pack all my 10 seasons and move to B's hse, where i will watch the whole thing again maybe 3 yrs later??To cope with my post-friends syndrom, went to buy desperate housewives 3!!newly launched yest..just in time..=)

No comments: