Monday, May 25, 2009

Im gg back to wrk in 2 weeks time!

Sigh...my 3 mths plus of maternity leave is just gone....just like that! It seems like yesterday that i was preggy..haiz..im gona miss Little T so SO much! Since givin birth to him, i have not left his side, not even for a day ( though it will start this weekend when B and i go out to celebrate his bdae)

How i wish i can find a job that let me wrk frm home and yet receive the same or even higher pay as what im getting nw.Hee..Being a stay at home mum is out of the question. First, B will have a heart attack...and i wun be able to indulge in my shopping sprees...and with the commitments, loans, etc...i guess sarcrifices have to be made.=(

So sad that i wun be around to see his daily changes, be the 1st to witness his 1st XXX, take countless photos/videos of him...*sobz* I will try my v v best to visit him daily after wrk, though this will tire me out and increase our petrol expenses..Just hope Little T will miss me just as i miss him....lots...

No comments: