Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~I was sent by God to protect and care for you, so without my permission, you cant die ok?~

Cliched as it sounds, tears still well up in my eyes.....

Things i miss.....
My strength.My cheer.Wearing my bikini.clubbing.heels.exercise.Monthly manis and pedis.DRINKING COKE.My old clothes.My old self
6 more mths to go..i must tahan! Never thought i would say this, but i hope i can put on more weight...=( The food that i consume will go to Xbb 1st then to me..and since im not eating well..poor me, no nutrients at all..sigh...duno how. B says to eat durians to gain weight..but the smell totally turned me off now. Used to enjoy eating it. Appetite totally change..used to LOVE crab and prawn...now, turned off by them. So sad leh...haiz...duno y my pregnancy so jialat...
Its the 17th again..Happy anni Bb...waiting for u now to go bugis...Hope you wun be late...=p

No comments: