Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gloomy...

Eating in for lunch again. Just no mood to go out for lunch. Too crowded, stuffy and noisy..Cant eat much anyway, so will heat up leftover lunch later in the afternoon when my irrational stomach feels hungry again. Feel quite frustrated over my appetite lately..When i feel hungry, the hunger will fill my mind and it will not go away til i eat smth...but after a few bites, i will feel nauseous and thus i cant eat anymore...haiz...its an irritating cycle!

Was on mc yesterday again. Puked over the weekends again...and i tot it was feeling better already..haiz..

Zixiong called this morning...told me a piece of bad news-He just heard today that one of our pri sch fren-Huiyi, died of cancer in april this year. Was so shocked...so young..she didnt even has a chance to experience marriage, life etc...Life is so unpredictable. Til now, i still cant accept it. No doubt we lost contact after we left school..but we were pretty close in sch..still rem that her art is really gd and she was the best decorater of my autograph book. haiz...

~Why cant i get the black cloud that is hovering above me, away?~

No comments: