Saturday, September 27, 2008

F1 Fever

The F1 fever caught up with me in a tiny weeny bit way, just bcos my office have view of part of the track and i could actually see them racing! Muhahaha....but the most evil part was that those ppl seating opp us paid $1k to watch the event!!=p

Mini races started at 3pm and we rushed to the window once we heard screeching of tires. There were the BMW races, Aston Martin races and the porche races.i watched them go like 2 rounds and i was like....ok, back to wrk..Seriously, i dun see the fun and thrill of it all...Boss let us off wrk at 3pm cos it was rather noisy...everybody left, except me..cos im such a model worker....no la..cos i had a wedding to attend that evening, and it doesnt make sense for me to travel up and down with all the road blockage and all...and the prac race, where there were real F1 racers, was on at 7pm.

Let me tell you, the road blockage is really a pain! i was so happy yesterday, telling to my coll that i can come to wrk in peace and on time ( i reported to wrk at 9.30am since Tues...!) when she told me..no leh..they still need time to dismantle those lights etc..so abt wed then will be back to normal...thanks loh....haiz...

Aniwae, shall talk abt XBB...(mummy havent forgotten abt u!)now into my 14weeks of pregnancy.Stopped the vomitting..THANK GOD! Feeling more upbeat and less tired..Put on 1 kg so far..which is a start..and i cant wait for my next appt. Doc say that maybe can see the sex of the baby le..hee..then i can start shopping for clothes and start searching for names..Very stressful leh...the name part..its gona be a huge part of xbb life..so cant anihow anihow...=p

No comments: