Monday, June 2, 2008

Wii makes you laugh like mad

Wii makes you jump like crazy

Wii makes yr arms sore

I want Wii!! It was fellowship sunday last week at cell and Lifen brought somebody's wii for us to play..It was my 1st time and i loved it! Its so crazily cute and funny. I laughed til my stomach ache and my hands are so sore from the boxing game and the crazy slashing @bleach. Kept asking B to get one for me so that i wont be so bored waiting for him at home. He say he will buy for my bdae..Yea! but my bdae is still so far away..sigh...

Just went to watch Narnia @ gold class Vivo. The movie was enjoyable and nice! Was so hungry b4 the movie started and the food was so slow! Getting a cab back was horrendous too! practically no cab despite calling. Jo say next time will do advance booking..

Organising my honeymoon photos now. So many! gg develop soon and make it into a album/scrapbook..=)

*Envying Jan and kc in Japan now*

*Cant wait for Fiona's wedding in 3days time! Hope she isnt too stress out. I was a nervous wreck on mine!*

No comments: