Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just another day...

I have lunch appointments today til Friday..Met up with an old friend today..Yining aka Yanay..my band pal from sec sch days..we were one close bunch..Despite being the smallest cohort of the whole band, we stood united thru out but of cos quarrels and disagreements do break out but aniwae, the past is the past..

Played the sax beside her for 2 years til i got trf to playing the clarinet.She brought so much laughter with her sotong-ness...still rem last time she brought us to watch a concert at NYP while it was actually held at NTU..HAHA..felt a bit bad cos i scolded her for being a sotong!=p Aniwae, band days were one of my highlight of my sec sch days. We will meet for prac thrice a week and when competition draws near, we would prac sleep in the music room. We shed tears of joy and sadness thruout the 4 years. It was my dedication to band that surprises me. I would willingly go to every band prac and outings after that, roaming amk central to chit chat the whole day or crashing at somebody's place, in this case Yining's to play mj or just to have bbq..

After we grad, we made it a point to meet now and then, but i guess everybody have their own busy schedule and we hardly meet nowadays.Except for those mj-crazy who will meet once every few mths to mj..the rest hardly meet up. Huijun has gone to aussie to further her studies and maybe migrating there after marrying her aussie bf and yining is gg there to advance her career for the next 2-3 years..haiz..short of 1 kar now..

So gal,in case u are reading this, i dedicated 2 paragraphs of my blog for u cos i will be missing u!haha...email me and rem to buy stuff for mi huh! hope i can visit u next year!

Just came back frm watching SATC for the second time, this time at gold class...but 1st row! watch til my neck is aching, though i reclined my seat to the max..same 2 scenes, same emotions came flowing thru me..one at the bridge and the other at the end where Big gone down on one knee..im a sucker for cliche stuff..going down on one knee while proposing, writing love letters..sad to say,b does not do those.

Aniwae, was just thinking..can anybody be the love of yr life? I mean, technically speaking, we have not met all the ppl in our life that we are meant to meet. What if u say the phrase to one person, and few mths down the road, you changed yr mind? So ppl shd just change the phrase to : At the moment, you are the love of my life..no?or they shd only use that sentence at their death bed. It sounds gramatically correct too..HAHA...ya, im too free to think too much rite.

Once, a fren caught me reading a love story book. ( i love those, btw) and he told me that it is unwise to read them cos we could hardly experience the same kind of love the characters had as compared to real life. And after reading that, gals tend to compare with their own real life and sometimes, thats how quarrels started. I always tell myself that that only happens in reel life and that you can never find such a perfect guy...but along the road, when you actually see it happening in real life to other ppl, u just wonder y its not happening to you...

That fren, btw is a guy. he happens to be single at the moment and still cynical about love.

No comments: