Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tml is Fiona's wedding!
First time being jiemei..So excited..hope i dun embarrass myself..haha..i tend to act stupid sometimes..=p We planned a lot of stuff to zheng gavin and his XDs..cant wait! Poor B, he wrk so late everyday that he forgot abt the whole wedding!Tsk tsk..Aniwae, will upload her photos this weekend..*Hope i rem to bring everything i need-my memory seems to be failing me and Jan can vouch for that*
Left wrk at 10pm today. Can you imagine??i always boast and is very proud of my end-wrk-sharp-at-6pm daily..but now, its crazy..hope its temp..cos we having several movie events this mth.Jo and me did the tickets allocation til we almost went crazy! 400+ tickets! and clients canceling and rsvping at the last min can make my blood boil.really curse and swear loh..haiz..so bad of me..i got so frustrated that Belinda looked at me with a shocked look.=/
The gd part is that i get to watch the movie for free..but seat 1st row!!cos must give priority to clients ma..so if u happen to drop by GV vivo this sunday at 2pm..do say hi..=)
Oh, im watching kungfu panda!!

No comments: