Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sick Sick..

Poor B, fell sick again..so the whole weekend his nose was like a tap..kept running and running non-stop despite him taking med..poor boy..

Finally went to trim my hair on sat. Felt refreshed and so much lighter! hope i can go dye my hair next mth. Have this urge to do so after returning frm Jap, but dyeing of hair + treatment is always so ex..sigh..have to save up $$ le...but sad to say i found another shop that satisfy my shoe fetish..-GUESS! Popped by w HC during one lunch time to just look see becos they are having sales..their shoes are really pretty! and in the end, i bought one pair of black shoes. Hope it will be comfy too..=) tink i will be popping by more often..HAHA..

Could not get to sleep on sat eve and i chatted w B til i tink 5+!!Scary...it was a heart to heart talk where i shared my feelings about being married. Haiz..tink those close to me will understand..and i feel stupid for some issues that i brought up and i just have myself to blame. I was so tired that i woke up at 9+!! so guilty cos i was on duty today and i was supposed to rch church by 8.30am. Haiz..in the end, i did not go for svs and cell..=( and i spend the day just sleeping and sleeping with a sniffing pig beside me....=p

No comments: