Monday, January 21, 2008

Jie Lun Jie Lun Jie Lun

Its like a constant chant on my lips last saturday..shouted til i no voice loh..shouted til B look at me w a wierd look..( our wedding still on hor..=p) The concert was super high loh..i must be too excited cos 5 mins into the concert, a stranger on my left tapped me on the shoulder and said that she cant see the screen..oops..Aniwae, a lot of ppl stood up to dance..including me..hee..can see that Fiona, Angel and Yihui were having a good time too..=)

Jay is so talented and so freakin cute..he love to arm chio ( smile shyly) and my gosh, when he does that, my insides will literally melt and the world ard me stand still..haha..

I bought light stick this time round..the last jay concert that i went w HC, regretted so much that we didnt buy..but it costs mi $5 and it does not last the whole concert..damm..

fyi, the board was not done by me..my colleague tot i zou huo ru mo le..starhub is so kind to sponser us with this..poor fiona, duno which cheepo-nana selfish person stole hers..but b gave her his cos erm..he's too old to hold these kind of signage..haha

Went to cosy bay after concert to eat and drink..gavin oso joined us there..he came to fetch fiona..( so sweet..awwwww...)Angel, Fiona and me..
Posed this qn to them: will we still support Jay concert 50 yrs down the road? Fiona replied...ask B..HAHAHA..nice one!
Duno y i did not bring my cammy..tot cannot..haiz..wana hit my head w my lightstick loh..but thx to ahem..yihui..(took it frm his blog...shhhhh)

Hubby!!!

2 of my frens really humoured(Yin chou) me for the concert.

Me: Wah, so excited to see Jay this sat, v long nv see him le!!

Karen: Ya, im sure he also excited to see you cos he oso v long nv see u le..

HAHA...thx huh...

Yihui: Y u havent come yet? Jay waiting for u to come to start the concert leh..
Me: Coming coming!!

We rushed like siao loh..cos we ate at marina square, then i went to a frenzy when i realised that i nv top up my cashcard..*bish*..but my Jay.the moment we sat down, the concert started!! haha..so, Yihui, ya, he was waiting for mi! =p

So long nv see Yihui le..and he was with, ahem..3 pretty gals...ahem..who he claimed that werent his gf..hmm...

All in all, his concert was 2 thumbs, 8 fingers and 10 toes up! I wana seat next to the gals next time..so we can rock w jay!B too quiet le..must be the age?? true enuff, B kept asking me for song titles..i duno shush him hw many times le..haha...

Jie Lun, come back soon!!...=p




No comments: