Monday, January 14, 2008

Dragged myself to wrk this morn...so sleepy..that i almost fell off my seat in the bus..so malu...




I hate mondays..i always feel very tired after a monday..cos i will have a lot of emails to reply, my intray is always chock fill with stuff to do (cos fri dun feel like doin anything.haha).and it doesnt help that now we are busy preparing for our conference in march..sigh...another busy day tomorrow..
As promised, here is the photo of Cindy and peeps @ minds cafe

Frm left to right: Jimson, me, hongwei( happy early bdae! i hate it that you have the same bdae as my hubby!Hmph...j/k =) , cindy and xingmei...2 of my Jie Meis...)

Btw, my hands are not pressing against hongwei, PLS DUN MISUNDERSTAND!!

Looking forward to this weekend, sat actually..can see my hubby!!Yippee! then friday, Fiona, apple, angel, gavin and me are going ktv to sing our heart out on his songs! So we can be familiar too..so b, yr fault that u cant join us, so sat eve dun disturb me by asking me which song he is singing ah...sat, once the concert starts, you are just someone seating beside me...dun talk to me, dun disturb me..Im givin my 101% to my hubby...gona scream his name, clap like crazy and sing along to his song...HAHA...

Kaoz, during lunch, joleen and i went to aussino...got sale...

Suddenly i realised i can become high just by buying bedsheets...

Im turning into a BEAUTIFUL aunty!!

CRAP





No comments: