Saturday, January 19, 2008

I hate your job..

2 more mths more and so many things not done. Yr list is not even done...

Sat was our day..told me you have to wrk again..u said i was not understanding..Have you ever place yrself in my shoes for a mere nanosecond?

If wrk all that impt, go do it..i cant see what we can plan of our day at this rate. The room will definitely not be re-painted, u wun clear yr wardrobe for my stuff, my damm dresser wun be bought. All but a mere poof in the air...

could envision that day will be a un-prepared day..u tink its so easy? ppl say u plan it 1 year in advance cos there are a lot of nitty-grity stuff to take care of..u dun even noe what needs to be done..yr priorities are just not there..

what can i do to get into yr head that i have my own problems too?

Doubt that u will read this,cos u are just too busy ...

2 comments:

~ Everest ~ said...

oh my dear.... dont be so angry ok? he probably wants to work hard to get more $$$ to get a new cupboard for you!!!

Sther said...

hur hur..duno him..we r still arguing abt my dresser..haha

aniwae, to give him some credit, he met me late noon yest(sun) and we went to farmway at pasir ris to see dogs, fish and goose..v fun..haha