Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Im Obsessed...

Help! I have found a new crush, a new bf and im totally fallin head over heels over him! Sorry B, sorry Jay...Rem the desperate hsewife that i have to return to HMV? In return, i got 3 discs-Jay Chou 2004 concert ( my heart still have u k), Fish Leong concert and Grey Anatomy...
So you know who my crush is le ma? Knock yr head if you duno k..cos im knocking mine..Y did it take mi so long to realise him??I know there's this show going on, but due to stupid shifts in UOB, nv follow...( B, lucky u..haha)

K la, for those who have question marks above yr head,my new-found crush is Patrick Demsey aka Dr Derek Shepard..His eyes..OMG..can melt you and electrocute u to yr bones! I wana run my fingers thru his hair...haha..They dun call him McDreamy for nuttin..If he will to don his white doctor coat, look me in the eyes and say..pls eat veg, its good for u...I will obediently eat the whole plate of veg til not one stalk of the greens is left..kangkong, cabbage, xiao bai cai..bring it on!!Haha..ok, stop rolling yr eyes..=p

Aniwae, the show is damm nice..i have finished watching season 1 and now in the midst of season 2...im so hooked..but its so ex, so maybe gg to rent season 3 instead..season 4 is coming out in 2nd half of 2008, together with DH4..cant wait!

I let u see how cute he is k, dun say i hao siao all of u..click this link..


Can someone just blow this up for mi full-size...He's just so freakin Cute!

Just realised something..my crushes are getting older!!Damm...

On a depressing mode, ya, Man Utd lost to West Ham, yet again..and to show u how mad i am, arse have to beat them 2-0!! Argh..duno y Man utd ALWAYS take things for granted? Like a typical guy..i see the goalkeeper, i shake head le..CMI loh...wat happen to Van der Sar??Then Rooney never play oso..and dun get me started on Ronaldo...he thinks his hair not blow-dry enuff huh!!sianz..now arse leading by 2 bloody points...mi hoping for the best..aniwae, as what my OCBC boss used to say--Its not how fast the horse can run, its how long the horse can run and i know Man Utd always have the 'stamina' to last a season! Go Man Utd!!!=)

No comments: