Monday, February 22, 2010

My somehow exciting weekend

Oh yes...It was gathering after gathering, dinner after dinner since Thursday.

Met up with Angel, Apple and Sharz on Thursday evening at Minds cafe at Funan ( My 1st and last time there!! ) It was a long awaited gathering as it was quite hard to arrange a meet up due to our busy schedules! In the end, Fiona and Karen cant make it...=( I went for a theraupeutic hair cut as i was early. Its been a long time since i had 1! Aniwae, the place was empty when we rched. Thus, it had an 'off' atmosphere. The staff there was also in a sian-sian mood. It was so different from the branch at Prinsep street! We played 3 games in total and i really enjoy the game - Squint. It really unleashed our creativity. Cant wait to play it again! =p

I was off on Friday and B and i went shopping at Orchard, with Thad of cos. We parked at Ion, shopped there, made our way towards Mandarin Gallery, then to 313@Somerset. Total Damage: one pair of shoes each and a belt for B. All from Pedro. All paid by me as it was my Vday pressie to B. =) Thad was so happy that day, and he kept blinking at me! ( very bad habit of him! ) And i kept telling him - Little Boy, stop flirting at me...I have a hubby le! HAHA...and B tot i was a bit mad! LOL...Oh..we met Rozi and Izat at 313! So happy to see them as i had not met them for Sooooo Long! It was their 1st time meeting Thad too! Cant wait for yr hen party in Apr!

We decided to take the train back to Orch as ur feet was hurting us. I was carrying Thad and as expected, nobody stood up to offer their seats to us! one year ago, when i was pregnant, nobody offered as well. Some things just dont change. Didnt mention this before, but the reason why B decided to buy the car is bcos i vomitted after a bus ride with him ( I was preggy at that time ) as the bus was packed and jerky and nobody gave up their seat for me! My mum was very funny..she say why dont you take pic and upload online?? HA..

Saturday was ren ri. Had dinner with my family below my block. It was a RC CNY dinner. It was quite tiring and loud as they had the geitai thingy going on. Thad enjoyed himself as he kept jumping away ( yes, my biceps are more firm now! ) and it was his 1st time seeing a lion dance!

Went to Fabian' s hse on Sunday. Finally get to meet up with the cell and it was great catching up with them! Thad had a fun time too as many ppl played with him and let him jump. He was quite garung with Fab's dog too. Jan asked thad to sayang Rusky but thad went to pull his fur instead and didnt want to let go! I was so scared that Rusky will bite him! And after that, Thad kept crawling towards Rusky! haha...Thad was so exhausted after visiting that he fell asleep after 5mins of leaving the place!

PS: I was almost knocked down by a car today! Upon rching Fab's blk, i was talking on the phone and i didnt notice a hole on the road. Tripped and fell flat on my hands. At almost the same time, there was a car reversing out. Had i fell later or he reversed quickly, i will be rolled over! *sobz* Really Really Thank God that i wasnt carrying Thad and Thank God that i was wearing 3quartz...and thus my knees only suffered a blue black...=(

PPS: I saw a bag at Kate Spade which i really really Luv!!!!! How? ( 2nd year wedding anni presie?) *winkz*

No comments: