Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Madness since Jan 1st!

Fuu......Let me first blow off the cobwebs off my blog....Havent been blogging due to fatigue and things happening ard me.

Things at wrk picked up after the holidays.Marketings, roadshows, upcoming conference kept us on our toes. Sometimes, i feel so overwhelm.I will always think, have i done this this that??...tomorrow i need to do this this that.Haiz..and i kept having recurring nitemares of my upcoming trip to HK! But, if God is for us, who can be against us? =) Im just assured and glad that God is with me.

Both my parents got a cough from their holiday at Hainan Island. Bb got it too, maybe due to wrk stress? Thus, the one with the lowest immunity wasnt spared. It started with an innocent cough which we all thought that he was trying to imitate us ( which he tend to do nowadays ), but then the fever and running nose sets in, the nitemare began. All in all, i brought him to see 3 doctors..to be precise 2 GPs and 1 PD. i should brought him to see a PD from the onset. Hate myself for saving this kind of $..cos seeing a PD costs much much more than a normal GP.

Nonetheless, to cut the long story short, Thadthad is now 99% recovered. He still have a slight cough, but he's much better le. I Still rem the days that he had high fever of 38.2 degrees, his burning body, his blocked nose, waking up a few times in the middle of night to check on him. It was a torture on me as i was already super lacked of sleep..B's coughing kept me up on weekday nights and weekends thad was sick. Haiz...but im glad these days are behind me. Really think my mum is a star. She also woke up a number of times in the middle of the night to feed thad med and to sayang him, cos he kept crying. Then during the day, she still went abt doing the hsewrk. Wonder where she gets all the energy from!

Thadthad is up to his mischievious self again..always jumping in the play pen , screaming his head off, laughing out loud, blinking his eyes at ppl. Ya, my mum told me that when she brought him out to hougang mall one day, thad kept smiling and blinking at the sales girl! LOL...

In the midst of preparing for thadthad birthday party. So excited abt it til some ppl commented that its like my own..haha...what to do...Its a milestone for us! Didnt realise that children's party got so much to plan! - goody bags for kids, decor, cake etc...Its always like a mini wedding! Thank God im tying up the loose ends now. Most of the major stuff have been taken care of. We spent quite a bit of $$ on balloons, cake etc...but what to do? cos

THADTHAD TURNS 1! =)

PS: My Malacca trip was a gd getaway. Only grosses is that its very hot there and that B fell sick! =(

No comments: