Friday, January 8, 2010

My New Year Resolutions...

First, wana recap and reflect on my 09 ones.

1) Save $$$$$$ - HAIZ....how to save when there is a frequent diaper changing and Frequent Milk drinking baby at home and a fuel guzzling machine in the carpark?? You teach me?!?! You teach me?!?!?
2) Have a smooth delivery - 12 hrs consider smooth? Ok la..Baby ok, mummy ok...so SMOOTH!
3) Be a good mum - OF COS! Thad means the world to me...=)
4) Good Health and happiness to all - Hmm..duno why this is in the list..this is more of a wish leh...next!
5) Career stability - Didnt get axe during the last recession..so, consider ok..Hez..
6) To not become an Aunty after giving birth.=p - Erm, i tink im ok leh..trying to maintain..HA
7) To learn more about his Word and instill it in xbb - Still learning and am praying with Thad whenever i get the chance. Bought his first bible too! Oh, and his fav story is Noah's ark...=)
8) Lose pregnancy weight - 1.5kg more to go!!
9) To Travel MORE..i wana go aussie! - Haiz...09 was a pathetic year for my passport. Only went once...and to BATAM nia...aussie? Bb went to exchange back le!!
10) To have a more healthy diet?? - Not really leh..still not taking Veg and downing coke like nobody's biz..=p


Ok, now for my 2010 ones....

1) Want to have healthy lifestyle (More exercise!!)
2) To give God my best and learn His Word more in depth
3) To give Thad my best and to continue to be a good Mummy
4) Spend more time with my parents. Hopefully can go on a trip with them and Thad.
5) Allocate more Us time with Bb
6) Travel Travel Travel!! ( this is already happening! Malacca in Jan;HK in Mar! )
7) Save $$ for upcoming projects. ( ambigious huh...)*winkz*
8) To learn something ( hopefully can resume my piano lessons! )
9) To give my 101% in my work and in everything i do
10) Erm...have another baby? Our XDB! =p ( SUPER KIV!!)

No comments: