Monday, January 11, 2010

8 days solely with Thad...

I all alone with thad (except for my FIL) for 8 days as my parents went on holiday. Its not easy man...i have to bathe, cook, clean, play with thad all by myself! Furthermore, he is SO SO active now ( tell u more later), that its so tiring just to keep up with him. I really need a boost in energy!! Besides this, i have drawn up a list of To-Dos at home for this week.

1) Change bedsheets
2) Wash CNY bedsheets
3) Wash Thad's clothes
4) Change shower curtain
5) Iron B's clothes
6) Shred my old bills
7) Tidy up my room
8) Call SP to check on our stove - wierd gas smell whenever we on it!
9) Research on our Malacca getaway next weekend!
10) Check up on HK hotels!!

Glad to say that i have more or less accomplish all the above except the last one. So hard to find cheap and good hotels in HK leh...any recomendations? Budget hopefully not to cross $150/night..I have so far checked disney hotel which B promised we could stay for a nite. So exciting! managed to find at 25% disc for early Bird booking!

Quite excited abt my upcoming trip to HK in Mar. I would say my flights are more or less confirmed.

7th Mar SIN/HK

11th Mar HK/SIN ( flying back for thad's 1st bdae!!! Hope BB is able to take leave on the 12th...cos i specially flew back and its yr son's 1st bdae!! Plan to take him to the zoo!)

14th Mar SIN/HK

26th Mar - Bb is coming up to find me!!

1st Apr HK/ SIN ( Im gona miss Thad So So So much!!!!)

My 1st time travelling myself and staying in a hotel alone! My colleagues have warned me that its gg to be a nitemare wrkin on the conference. Hopefully with me chiping in this year, the workload will be more evenly spread out. =)

ok, to tell u all how Thad is active and mischievious now....

> Thad took one of my bills that i happen to leave on my bed. He swiftly took one bite of it. I saw the little piece of paper in his mouth and quickly use my fingers to pry his mouth open to get it out. He refuses and struggle away, and with one gulp, he swallowed it!! And he gave me his mischievious expression - sometimes duno whether wana scold him or laugh..

> I was walking into my room to get something when i saw thad's mouth full of blood. I got a shock and quickly check where the blood cme from. It came from his 2 front teeth. He must have knocked it while jumping on the play pen. Did i mention he can stand up on his own in the play pen?!?!?! The amazing thing is that he didnt even cry when he knock his teeth..haiz...sometimes duno how to deal with him.

He is growing way too fast! And i love him to bits!!

No comments: