Thursday, October 15, 2009

Social calendar seems to be picking up. Carlin came over to see Little T today. Ordered pizza and had a great time catching up and playing with Little T. He's so much fun to play with now! I really like to hear his laughter. Its music to my ears..=D Oh, and my mum told me that his 2nd tooth is coming out! so fast!!! He can bite really soon, so watch out ya...HA....cant wait for him to be able to sit down, so it will be easier to feed him, bring him out etc...

Sat we are gg to meet with Apple, Fiona and husbands for lunch at PS. Hope its not that crowded. Might pop over to Istana if there is no queue...then hc might pop by if we are at home early to see Little T. and we will be startin Little T's 1st swimming lesson in his very own pool! Yup, already set up and ready to be used!

Mon, meeting Jan and Limin for shopping at Orch..Hasnt do this for a looooong time and i know Jan is very excited abt it.Hmm..wonder kc is forewarned..hee...but he made a promise to her, which is so so sweet!! How i wish i had that promise too...but i guess the focus has changed...=(
Cant wait for the weekend and the shopping trip.

Shall leave my credit cards at home........and bring my supp card out instead..HAHA

Took block leave in 2 weeks time...but duno what to do..haiz.....1st time in my life that i got headache over my leave..20 more days.how to clear sia....

No comments: