Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shopping with the gals...and my early Bdae celebration...

Met Jan and limin at Orch for dinner and shopping last monday..We decided to have a quick dinner at one of my fav place - Soup Spoon so that we can shop more..Wanted to head over to Tiffany's straight away, but i wanted to show them the shop which i really liked at Wisma - Green Petals. Then Jan told me that she herself bought a dress there! So qiao...or shd i say..as usual..HA...

Aniwae, really loved the stuff at Green petals. The dresses are about $70 each and the tops and bottoms are ard $30 plus. Gd value for money as the material is quite gd and it's suitable for work wear...The accessories are a bit pricey..abt $25 for a pair of earrings and $19.90 for hairband and rings..but yet again, the designs are so cute that i bought 1 of each...! Shall post photos of them another time. And since wearing them, ppl have been commenting on how cute they are...Hee

We quickly decided on our stuff and walked over to Tiffany's which was supposed to be the highlight of the day. HA....We helped Jan to choose her gift and were so excited about the cute charms that they have. I was so overjoyed to see that they are still selling the mesh ring...Its such an old but classic design! Thus, i have decided to earmark my next bonus for the mesh ring. *grinz*

Thanks gals for the gift. I initially thought that you both were gg give to me at soup spoon. Hee..But i really liked the way how it was presented....WHY LEI????? Only we 3 will know...*winkz*

~Hoping for gd weather on Tues...cos bringing Little T and my mum to underwater world!~

~Sometimes i feel like a fish in the water...I want to scream but i cant~

No comments: