Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Off yesterday and today cos Mummy went overseas with my aunties or as what B jokingly says-she ba gong and went travelling.Ha..thus, B and me took leave to take care of Little T. He was quite well-behaved as usual ( HA!) but he doesnt want to finish his milk! Haiz, major headache for me, cos he's already underweight. You can literally see his rib cage judging out of his body..there are simply no fats to cover it and he has no tummy at all.=( Going to kiddy palace later to see whether a change of a bigger teat will help. He has been scratching his ear of late. Hope its not a ear infection or smth! Sometimes its quite stressful being a mother. Once my mum tells me Little T is feeling a bit hot, i will call up every 2 hrs during the day just to check how he is. So my daily questions to her are, how is he/has he poop yet/whats's the texture of his poop/how's his appetite/is he happy? I wonder if my mum finds me a bore....=p

Aniwae, Sharz asked me whether i wana get a swimming pool for Little T. She's getting one for her gal.Its just like that time when i brought him for his 1st swim. I replied her saying its ok, cos my hse aint that big and i find it troublesome cos need to pump and fill/drain it of water etc. After replying, i showed it to B ..

Me:Wah, they even sell this kind for kids!
B: Interesting. Tell your fren that we want to get one. I want to get one for Thad. I will pay.
Me: Are you sure???
B: Yes, and pls print and stick this at the side of the pool-FROM DADDY!
Me: -_-

Thus, i told Sharz that we wana have one too...thanks gal for arranging! Aniwae, it looks something like this but costs so much cheaper. ( wanted to send you the link from FB that Sharz sent, but duno why my lappy dun allow me to access FB! irritating!!)

http://mumnbabes.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1159

Soon, Little T will have his own pool party!! =D

No comments: