Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Top 5 things tat i kept being asked since i got hitched...

1) How's marriage life
-Its actually ok la..Just getting used to sharing my life with another person loh..Getting used to his bad habits and praying that my future kids wun inherit them.=p Hoping that we can have more space as well..haiz..

2) What do you call yr in laws huh?
-My MIL specifically asked me to call her lai lai ( mum in canto). FIL just call papa loh..

3) Is his family ok?
-I tink in his family, the one who kept bullying me is him loh! The rest are ok..treat me fairly good.

4)Does he give you any allowance?
-NOPE! Zilch...Zero....

5) Are you planning for a baby soon?
-Let nature takes its course loh...if have sure tell u all ma..

HAHA..im quite bo hor..just tat i keep getting asked abt the above, esp qn 1...Weihao asked me that every week!!!

Went to dye my hair yesterday since my tuition got cancelled at the last min and i so so wanted to dye my hair since i came back frm Japan, after seeing their hair color there..

Wanted really light brown, but the hair stylish say that it doesnt suit me cos im too fair..so i settled for medium brown lydat. Dye hao le...everybody keep asking me whether did i dye my hair or not loh? haiz...i spent $2XX on my hair and nobody noticed! so sad...

Was complaining to Belinda, saying that Jap gals are oso v fair ma...y they can dye light colors, i cannot?? Then she say its not my fault...its nian ling de wen ti ( Its the problem with my age)

Thank you huh...i was left speechless loh...SIANZ!

No comments: