Monday, July 28, 2008

Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father, You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

This song is my Fav. Though a bit out-dated, it still touches my heart deeply like how when i first heard it. Esp the sentence-I will be still and know You are God. Sometimes when we are so caught up with the troubles of the world, we tend to forget that the world is in His hands and that He is God of all. Tears welled up in my eyes last sunday when we sang this song in service as i rem and thank God of what he done these past weeks, of how He protected me and my new family from harm and how His timing is so so perfect...

The bleeding has stopped. Thank God again! But feeling quiet nausea these few days. Vomitted my coco pops out this morn. Yucks...(Timo, i cant believe you duno what is coco pops!!!!)

Aniwae, went for the Brazil Vs Sing match last eve...Grandstand! Woohoo....courtesy of CS! haha...brought B there too and we got the best seats in the hse!!Front row, just in front of the middle line of the field. If not for my night blindness, maybe i can see how far out Ronaldino teeth are or how many bundles of hair anderson have..haha...It was not really an exciting match, i would say. Only 3 goals scored by the brazilians of cos..I feel the Sing team is still not on par la...way behind loh...they seem scared when they take possession of the ball...like dun dare to shoot lydat;many gd chances are missed with wrong crosses and not running fast enuff! They oso take their own sweet time to clear the ball and to chiong for the goal...Really relax one corner loh!Shouts of :Eh, scared ah...Refree Kayu...THis is not S-League could be heard from the spectators..haha...

The samba boys crosses were nice and entertaining..but i do not feel the oophm in them. They really treat this as a friendly, despite telling the press that they will not let Sing have any chances. The Man Utd Vs sing match that i watched few years back were much much entertaining! one goal in every 15mins! haha...Just glad that i nv spend $ to buy tix for this match. Dun find it cheap at all! My only regret is that i didnt bring my cammy!!!Argh!!

Oh, and i almost caught the ball! If it bounced higher enuff, i could have caught it and sell on ebay? HAHA...it was so so close...=p

No comments: