Monday, July 14, 2008

My weekend

Friday

Left work on the dot to go Marina Square to collect the shape run's tee and bib. Running with Fiona. Realised that one of my SIL is running too. Yea, can go tog. My 1st time running shape run. Signed up last year, but didnt go cos we went TW instead. Cant believe its already one year! While waiting for Angel (Meeting her to change her Mango dress), walked around to get my running shorts and a pouch to put my barang while running. HA...gd excuse to shop huh. But B said that my shorts are too short and my pouch looks ugly. Blearh..cheapie one ma.

Cin, you shd join the run loh. Tee this year is in yr fav color! =)
Aniwae, since it was still early and i didnt want to shop animore, i went to starbucks to rest, have a drink and read my book. Could hear the NDP rehearsal and i guess there was a live orchestra ( or frm disc??) Aniwae, the blending of the different instruments were nice! Could hear clearly the brass and the woodwinds! Brought back memories again. I miss being part of the band..the performances..haiz..

In the end, i didnt get to meet up with Angel, cos she ended work rather late and i was gg meet B. he was early! ( a once in a blue moon occurence) Went to eat at MOS and went shopping at isetan supermarket cos he still have his bdae vouchers. Bought apples there. Loved Fuji apples, but they are really exp! In total, we racked up on $40+ on apples and some misc. Tsk Tsk...but they were really nice, juicy and crunchy..HOPE B CUTS FOR ME TONIGHT! =)

I did our poor cupboard a favour. Its already filled with minature wine bottles which B collects. (Upload the pic one day..) B saw one at Isetan and he asked me whether have or not. I say have ah..cfm have..so he trusted me and didnt buy. Sun morn, he woke up earlier than me and went to look at the cupboard..then he asked me over while i was walking to brush my teeth and ask me to point out the bottle that i said have.kaoz..i just woke up loh..i pointed randomly and he shook his head and just smiled with a big grin on his face--Yea, can buy le!
Haiz..cant help the cupboard anymore..but fyi, i tot he really have that bottle k.

Saturday

Went tuition today at 11am. Yawnz...But its ok, b needs to work oso. After tuition, bought lunch for family and went back to sk home. Slacked ard, read papers, pack room til abt 3+ where daddy fetched me back while on the way to pick up mummy frm wrk. B not even home loh..Poor boy, rched abt 4+ after clearing up his work. His cousins and aunty came ard 5 to take pics with us, in her graduation gown. FIL cooked dinner and we had a feast while watching our wedding video. =) did 10 pages on project scrappy too! tried to force B to contribute some $$ on the project, saying i chu li, he chu qian..but he refused, saying that its my project. He even refused to help tear out the dbl sided tape loh..hmph!

Sunday

Cldnt wake up for 9am svs so went to the 11am instead. (so yihui, i nv pong cell k..=p) Pastor Rony finished up on the topic of thorough cleansing and im glad i made it to the svs. Went to the hokkaido fair at isetan tamp w jan, kc and b after svs. It was chocked-filled with ppl! Jan and me got the hokkaido ice cream which was delicilous, sinful and exp! Haiz..everything is gg up except our pay..=( Walked ard for a while before heading back..cos we are attending Gary and Faith's wedding this evening at Marriott.

Slept all the way home on the bus, til i got a headache, cos the sun was so hot! When i reached home, B gave me a -you-just-slept-for-an-hr-u-wana-sleep-again? look. i sheeplishly nodded my head. Duno why sunday is my sleep in day loh...i can sleep for few hrs kind! and sleep early at night! haha..Aniwae, B joined me in lala land later on.

I shook him awake at 6.30pm to get ready for the wedding. We quickly dressed up and went to Marriott. There were a lot of ppl there. Met a lot of my ex-coll and B's currents ones and we chatted. But my eyesight wasnt that gd and thus i tink i accidentally ignored some ppl who were waving at me. My apologies...Duno leh..my eyesight is quite poor at night and in dim places. Haiz..read too much books liao..HA

The wedding was quite special as they hired this grp of photographers called livestudios.
Their webby is livestudios.sg
Once photo is taken, it will be immediately transmitted to the projector screen where everybody can view them. Photos will be printed shortly and their guys will walk ard the ballroom to look for the ppl inside the photo. Cool rite? 1st time i c this. When i went to check out the prices..i almost fainted! But its smth unique la..
Loved Faith's EG. So nice and she look beautiful and sexy loh!

Congrats to both of them!!

AND BACK TO WORK ON A MONDAY!!

No comments: