Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Official member of the Mrs club...

Joined the club 2 days ago...still feeling on cloud nine..Shall blog more on my wedding plus upload pics later on as nw in airport waiting for my flight...

Feelin rather drowsy...honestly speaking, since i took leave on the 26th, i have been v v busy uptil today...preps for wedding..SO many last min changes, packing my luggage, moving my stuff to B's hse etc..

Aniwae, the dinner was not exactly what i envisioned..a lot of screw-ups here and there, but thx God, He always provides...(will share more in my next blog..)

Hope those who came had a enjoyable time. Sorry that i wasnt a good host..felt quite sad as i didnt get to talk to most of my frens...some of whom i didnt even see...sobz...But thx for all the generous gifts and angbaos..They are much appreciated!

Thx to all my jiemeis and helpers...love u guys!

Ciao...be back 2 weeks later..*winkz*

No comments: