Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gal..i took pics w u!!~~Fiona, me and Angel
Her massage is GOOD!!
Our wedding
Finally..its over...
Jiao Bei Jiu
the Yum Seng gang
Thank you speech

Til Death do us part...
You may kiss the bride
2nd march in
Daddy..walking me down.
My Bridesmaid, Janice
Flower Gal Ashley...So pretty!
Page Boy~Aloysius..So cute!!
B and bestman Wailei..awaiting my arrival..=)
DIY tigger..cos he's tiger...
DIY Piglet..cos mi piggy..hee

The whole grp again..minusing some of B's xiongdis
Shanghai Tang
His Xiongdis
Perfect 10 gals plus one guy
Do u noe that his nose is so oily?!?!?!
A 4 liner poem got him thru this door..and according to Jan..her pri 3 student can do better than him!HAHA
y is he late again??

Collected my wedding pics today..Its so damm heavy..the album i mean..Loved it..Mark, my photographer is really gd! Its really worth the money..=) Relishing that day really brought a smile to my face..Cant wait for the video...

Going to do a bit of advertisment for them..

Video and photo:
Zephyrgraphy
Contact Number: +65 65365356/81881314
Email: sales@zephyrgraphy.com.sg
They are the ones that did the Jay Chou SECRET movie theme for us..=)
Gowns:
My Bridal Room
Their gowns are lovely!

Animation:
Coffee and tea dreamzwork















No comments: