Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And finally, my wedding...

Blogging is indeed addictive..Less than 24 hrs that i posted my 2 posts..i decided to blog again..on my wedding..hee..

Just came back from our Fiona~Karen~Esther 4km walk cum 1.6km JP Morgan run..Only we 3 in this run. Others is run 5.6km..HAHA..so long nv run le..missed running..(like real..)Saw jh there..he was the bag guy..so qiao..After that went to dinner w them. Thx Fiona, for the treat..Chatted abt her upcoming wedding..I missed mine..and im excited abt hers! Its sure gona be fun..and she looked gorgeous in her gowns..loved the EG!!

ok..finally blogging abt mine..

Was very stressed up on the days to my wedding.One, is that my colleague went to Hk for the conference and i was v tied up at wrk. Two, is that i only took leave few days before my wedding. And i slept at 3+4 every nite! do the schedule and the seatin arrangement til i was v shag..maybe thats why it was a huge mess! B passed me his only the night before and i have to pack my room and complete the guest list..and smth happened which i dun wana talked abt..thus, my whole guest list was so @#!@!#@ up tat i left some ppl out..which were b's frens..i understand how embarrasing it was to not have yr name on the list. I exp it b4..and i truely apologise for that. I guess i did not save the file properly and i ended up printing out the old file. Im really really truely sorry...

Daddy had a talk w me the nite b4 and prayed for me, that left me in tears..i really missed them..Woke up at 6am. I slept less than 5 hrs only...even my make up artist said that my eyes v swollen..haiz..ate the mee sua that mum made. Ate halfway..rushed to toilet cos got diarrhoea and puked it all out..=(

Jiemeis started arriving...8.30am..b supposed to leave hse..still havent...u know what time he rch my hse??ard 9.15?haiz..and we need to rch his hse at 10am!!he said jam la..the pig cant fit into the car la..(act the pig was huge!!) but as i said earlier..he was bathing at 8am..haiz..aniwae, my jiemeis 'torture' him for awhile nia..so mei cheng yi one him..they asked him qns abt me and for every qn that he ans wrongly, he will have one of his nail painted in shocking pink..haha..that part was quite funny..THx shimin, for video-calling mi thru out..so that i wun b bored in the room..hee..

Cried when i left my hse..so embarrasing..but i knew i would..leaving my parents was one thing i dreaded..Went to his hse for lunch, but i cldnt eat a single morsel..i scared i LS again..B didnt eat much too..and he was oso damm tired..finally we could seat on our bed..hee..There were so many ppl at his hse..a bit overwhelmed too..Ha..after that went back to my hse for tea ceremony and went hotel.

When we rched hotel..i quickly went to bathe then unpack..poor b, didnt even get to bathe or rest..need to do handover with the banquet manager, need to test the audios..cos we haf 3 helpers who followed us to the hotel, and i already bogged them w duties..so we were a bit short-handed..=( Aniwae, due to the messy and incorrect guest list, every thing was quite messy..i was so stressed that i went LS again..so scared that halfway down the alise, i need to go toilet again. Ha..Got some feedback frm frens abt the dinner after that..some gd, some bad..its ok..i guess there will always be some cock ups here and there?

Quite sad that day as i did not get to talk much to my frens..worse..some came but have to leave early and i didnt even see them!!SOBZ...so paiseh..Cant wait for the pics and videos to be ready..

Thx for everybody who turn up and those who helped out. Really appreciate it..Thx Emily, my coord who really stayed w me thru out the night, though she do not need to..and thx for the big bouquet of flowers. they are gorgeous!

I miss my wedding and all the prep.
I miss wearing my gowns...(so sad while taking them off)
I miss staying at my home.



www.dreamzcoffee.com/ecards/483/ecard.html

No comments: