Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Actual Bdae....

Didnt do much during the day. Just went to Rivervale Mall with Little T and my mum to walk ard and have lunch at Mac's. There is a newly opened Daiso there and we bought 18 stuff! Simply love Daiso for their small and cheap quirks. And the best thing is that they have new stocks arriving every week...so you can practically go every week to get new stuff! Ha...

After that, we head back home and mummy went to do her usual hse wrk while i played with Little T and nua-ed...B only came ard 7pm to pick me up cos he was stuck with reservist. Then, he kept saying that we are late and they cant hold the table for us, which i find it wierd..cos he told me that he was bringing me to Pasta Brava and usually you can call and tell them that we are late what...then he disclosed that he actually booked the line at Shang for their 38%off promo...i was really taken aback! Haha...but i told him he really tui bu le...he didnt execute the surprise in a really 'surprise' way, like in the past! =p

It was my 1st time at the line and there were so much food! Yumz...but still, i tink i nv eat my worth...still cant believe that the buffet costs $78+++ before disc! so exp! but thanks B, for the meal..=)

~Maybe its just me...i have too much baggage..~

~Maybe what HC say is true...dun have too much expectations in life, then you wun feel disappointed~

No comments: