Monday, November 2, 2009

Back to wrk tomorrow!!

the feeling is the same as when i went back after my maternity leave....

she bu de
Cant believe my block leave is over, but im glad im able to spend quality time with Little T and my family. Though sometimes there are conflicts, but i guess parents will always be parents. Thinking back, we went out everyday and contributed to our economy! Mummy said that Little T like me, was also on his blk leave, cos he didnt study for 1 whole week! HA...
These are the places we went:
Tuesday - Sentosa
Wednesday (My bdae!) - Rivervale mall to shop at daiso
Thursday - Explore the newly opened City Square
Friday - Rivervale Plaza for lunch and grocery shopping
Monday - Compasspoint for lunch and more shopping! Brought Little T to the library and made his own library card!
Actually there are more places to explore/visit, but we are short on time. hai...nm, there's always next time.=D
Shared with my mum that my wish is to be a stay at home mum..so that i can watch Little T grow up, which in my opinion, is priceless...so bb, jia you k...*grinz*
Gg to disturb Little T's nap time so that i can spend extra time with him and plant more kisses on him.Hee...

No comments: