Friday, September 4, 2009

The past week seems to just zoom by..was so tired that i cant even rem what day is it and when Gary talked to me abt Man Utd's won during the wake, i was like...err, sorry, who did Man Utd beat ah? *gosh*

Havin to face reality is difficult. I was just telling B that smth i still cant believe that she's gone...haiz..i can only just be comforted that she is now in Jesus's hands and that she is suffering no more..

Her passing on serves a reminder to me to not take our health for granted, that this earth is just a temporal home-our permanent address is in Heaven and to spend more time with our loved ones...

Thanks to all who attended the wake, for showering numerous smses and support to B and me, your prayers and for helping out in every single way. Our heartfelt gratitude...

Going back to work next monday. Tons of work to be done. My colleague just smsed me on a thursday at 10pm, saying that she is still in the office as there is really too much work! Haiz...But as i always say, busy is better..Going to clear my emails now, so that i can start on my wrk at 9am sharp on monday...-_-

No comments: