Sunday, September 20, 2009

Introduced 2 new flavors to little T over the weekend..

-Sweet Corn and Pumpkin
-Brocoli

(He usually takes normal cereal/creamy banana porridge/apple and banana porridge..all from Heinz Bottles.)

Both of which i wouldnt take... As usual, he frowned at me when he had his 1st mouth..but after that, he soon became accustomed to the taste and seems to like it. =) THe color look quite gross though...it looks like his diarrhoea.. so u can imagine my tots when i see his mouth full of it...=x

For the brocoli, i almost gagged when i opened the bottle. It not only looks bad...it also smell v vegetable-bly!! i pinced my nose and took a deep breathe before feeding him..Erm, for those who duno, im a pure carnivorious, no veg for me..(!!!) Little T gave me his usual frown..and he..gagged at the 1st mouthful too! I have to betray my conscious and kept saying this to him...

Thadthad...Yummilicious Brocoli!! Yum Yum Yum~~

He frowned even deeper...i think if he could talk, he would say...Show me Mummy, show me that its yummy...-_-

Aniwae, he didnt finish the brocoli..He kept struggling in the end, protesting the yucky food. I wouldnt blame him too..it looks like swamp juice from Shrek's swamp! I bought another new taste-Organic sweet vegetables...wish me gd luck! =D

No comments: