Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wanted
Professional baby carrier
-Must be able to tahan Little T's tantrums of late
-Must be able to have the patience to soothe him to sleep
-Must be alert enuff to take care of him in the wee hrs of the day. note-between 12-2am
So far his grandma and me have been taking turns to be the above...last nite has been a torture..he didnt want to sleep nm...he wans to be carried!! and whenever i placed him down, he screamed his head off..and when i carry him in frustration, he will keep quiet and give me his innocent face and that o look of his and yawned sweetly in my arms...what a sweet charmer...-_-
thats explain why nowadays i sleep til 12-1pm in the day...and thats why im still in bed when Ms Seah called me...eh, why u nv call back huh...=p
oh, i was having this fantastic dream that bb and me were packing our luggage to go to Taipei. I still rem typing in B's credit card online to book the tickets.hee...while choosing my clothes halfway, i was woken up by the opening of my room door...my mum walked in with little T...*blearh*
This shows how much i want to go out, to travel,( im green w envy over Angel's travel plans for the year!) to go shopping ( i tink im the only one who havent visited the new make up store-sephora in taka) etc...kaoz...my eyesbrows are so need of a trimming! =(
but i have to say, i have cheated a bit.. i went to rivervale plaza and compasspoint last week. Thank God my mum isnt so strict on confinement rules..i get to bathe and wash hair everyday and she allows me to go out.hee...aniwae, to me, i dun really believe those 'rules' as well..if u notice, they differ among races and nationalities...so i guess its really up to u, whether u wan to believe and follow all these...of cos, many say that-when u grow old then u know blah blah...but its quite common for old ppl to have aches etc...so aiya...see how la...=p
Next mon will be our 1st yr marriage anniversary. How time flies...but doubt we will be doing anything special..cos the hubby is so busy at wrk.sobz...

No comments: