Friday, March 27, 2009

I have a date!!! =)

Asked Bb upfront whether we are doing anything special next mon...he say that he tried to apply leave but was too late as the schedule is already out..*boohoohoo* so he suggested dinner...but knowing how busy and crazy his mondays can get, i suggested sunday instead...at least we can go out for the whole day...and he say ok...so, i got myself a date *FINALLY* this sunday..hee...

oh, btw, we will be leaving little T at home...Shhhhh.....

Musing over whether i shd get a Kate Spade Diaper Bag..the one that Thomson Medical gave is lime green in color and when u bring to Thomson for check ups, you a throw a stone, sure hit someone with the same bag..haiz...

Hint Hint to Bb for an anniversary gift...oops, shd hint to his frens who are reading my blog..*cough CHIN HENG cough cough* Pls hint this to my hubby, who is too busy to read my blog nowadays...*sigh*

No comments: