Monday, May 12, 2008

My day...

Ta da..my new lunch box which costs me..$28 bucks!

Wanted to wat cereal at wrk, so bought the above so that i canpour milk into it..Surprisingly, B did not grumble..ya, sometimes pig do fly...still waiting f or the day that i can wake up and see that B prepared breakie 4 me..eggs..sandwiches..yummy..but sometimes, pigs dun fly that high ya..so i can just dream.HA

Suffered a mild case of food poisoning last sat. I think it was the bamboo clam i ate, cos thats the only dish that is individual portion. My tummy pain til i cant sleep! haiz...spoiled my weekend.


WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!-such sweet music..

Watched the impt and i-know-Man -Utd-will-be-the-champs-match with sour grapes b last eve...My heart sure had a gd wrkout! i would say Wigan's goalkeeper could have been man of the match as well..He sure saved plenty of united's powerful shot..but they were unlucky i guess, in not getting the penalty for ferdinand's handball..I tink its a clear handball leh...but aniwae, United derserved to win la..wigan's defense quite sucky.
Though Ronaldo is really gd..( 2 of his free kicks were brillant!) but smth, he can be damm irritating..like when the opponent attacked him, he would just stand still, look at the refree and according to the commentator, sulked..while wigan ran w the ball when the refree gave the play on sign...he shd not have stop and shd haf carried on to 'fight' for the ball! I mean, if the refree wana give you a free kick, they have whistles ok..but cant deny his skill la...one of the best...=)
Now awaiting the impt match..Champions league final! What a football season..=p
Today B told me a shocking thing. my MIL picked up a call at home..apparently, somebody impersonated B and told her that he's beaten up by some hooligans..of cos my MIL knows its not true, cos B speaks to her in cantonese..so she immediately asked who is this, but they hung up. But, she got a shock out of it. I cant believe these conman..They are so worthless, piece of shit that will rot in hell!!Where are their bloody conscience???Picking on old ppl, unwary of situations..I destest them and really hope the police will burst their syndicate. So many poor old folks have fallen into their trap and their hard earn $ just gone in a snap of the fingers..So i told B that we must invent a code word..if really in trouble, we can use the code to identify ourselves!HA..
Told B's sis and she was quite funny..she 'invented' a few phrases in case next time MIL picks up the line:
-My son is in jail leh..He released liao meh?
-Err...which of my sons are you referring to huh? I got plenty.
-Eh, my son is in Hawaii leh...u calling frm there huh?
-What is yr account number huh? (then can hack and take back all the $!!)
Aniwae, do be aware of these bas*****...Do inform the elderly abt them..NOt that they are gullible, but sometimes, they might panic in such situations and not make a sound judgement...

No comments: