Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I miss going overseas again...

After one month of coming back frm Japan, my wanderlust is kicking in again..maybe its the ppl around me that are planning their trips that set me in this mindset..hee...Jan gg Japan on the 1st;Fiona gg Europe mid June;Family gg Japan (w/o me!!) on the 20th;Belinda gg KL for biz trip next week etc..

But, if i wana go overseas, it will b quite difficult too..cos i DUN HAVE LEAVE!i only have 5 pathetic days left and i havent took leave for my bdae..=( Most of my leave have been used for my wedding and honeymoon..oh, how i missed it..

I need more vigour in my work..I need more motivation..where can i find it?? Gg on leave next thurs for B's bdae, duno wat to do oso..usually i will just take friday as well..so that i can have long weekend..but, haiz..dun wana waste them..since nv go overseas oso..cant wait for the new year so that i can have 'new' leave and can start planning for a long trip! haha..

SIL is back from her solo trip to Italy. Hearing her stories really make mi envious! I kept tugging on B's shirt sleeve and mouthing i wana go..HA..Both of B's sis travel a lot! They have been to europe twice, turkey, nepal, US, Africa...etc..So gd! =)

B bought a lumpy and a dumbo for me during the weekend..my room is now a mini replica of what i have at home..i was just telling b that watever dumbo that is found in shops in Sing has been bought by us..HA, so he cant make mi angry next time le.( Not that i can easily be appeased with elephants, but B has a way of presenting them to me. He will not just give it to me lydat.) Yest he showed mi a glimpse of a receipt when he got home and gave me this cheeky face.He then pretended to busy himself in the kitchen.I turned our room upside down looking for my prize. Then he told me that he bluffed mi one. That receipt was for his coll whos in the hospital. *angry!*After seeing that, he passed me the house key and ask me to quickly look outside.Went to open the door and my poor dumbo is seating outside, looking like trash that we are throwing away=p.will upload the pics another day..

MAN UTD IS GOING TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

No comments: