Monday, February 4, 2008

Tired out..maybe is the late nitez, maybe its the stress, maybe its the paranoria that things are not done..grumpy the whole morn..only managed to get my morn tea at 11+!! cos Jo not ard..haiz..

Cant believe its next mth! I tink along the line, you get the feeling that part of you wants it to be over asap and part of u wish it will be still be ard..

Cant wait to do all these after the day:
-Go sentosa and tan, play beach ball ( hc: get ready yr bikini!;nato and peeps: get ready yr..err..abs?haha)
-cut my hair (shd i?)
-Resume piano lessons ( Jay say he like gals who noe how to play the piano..=)
-Buy my IT bag? (hmm...=p)

Supposed to lose weight start of feb, but its so hard...the hardest will be to resist my fav bak kua during cny..argh...

Cant wait up to meet up w frens during cny.=)

No comments: