Friday, February 8, 2008

Chu yi, chu er and some photos

You all must be thinking, y im so free to blog everyday...im more bored actually...the first 2 days of cny is v v boring one..first day i only need to go down aunt eve hse..and my cousins came late cos they say nuttin to do..but i at home oso nuttin to do...so i came down and talked w my aunties, watching them play mj..

Reading fiona blog just now made me realise that next year, i wun be seating in my father's car, going pai nian w them..sobz

later going down to aunty evelyn's hse again..she always have buffet dinner at chu er and invite all our relatives...some i only get to meet today in a year...lotsa kids ( my nephews and nices ) will be running ard, crying and watcing barney! (hope they have outgrown that stupid purple monster!!) It will be fun catching up w them, though the whole hse will be super over-crowded and noisy..hahah...i always can hear them downstairs, despite them only living on the 6th floor....but its lydat..re nao ma..hee..

Yup, thats my chu yi and chu er...my weekend gg to more exciting..visting 4 of my fren hses! WOOT...
Some photos to enjoy...

Us at our food tasting..all the smoke is coming frm our smokin food!

the ever green B(who irritatingly doesnt look his age!), at rasa, waiting for our coord.

I look young oso rite..=p

B's nephew..who looks like him!! So cute..ha

I pulled this out on chu yi!!SOBZ

Muackz..i noe u are a lucky guy...so am i..=)

Oh, aniwae, was supposed to complete this entry this morn..but, went out..

Came back frm aunty eve hse le..finally saw my nephew-Jayden..short form is Jay! haha..


















No comments: