Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Had the annual christmas party at my place on sunday. Invited my cell grp, my aunties, cousins and B's family too. As usual, a lot of food ( darn..!) Was busy going arouour nd entertaining guests. For those who duno, this party started off a few years back by my father's cell. It was a party to bring cheer and God's love to our non-christians neighbours and friends. There is carrolling and it was a great time to get to know one another. Me, Mic, Calin and the super-high Lifen Thx all for coming!



We had fun 'exploring' Kuan's body..haha..poor him, trapped in one corner..but aiya, as what they say, you trained hard and it will be a shame not to let us touch..HAHA..oopsy..
The start of the line. Thx to all who brought food and wine(hic!)


Was let off at 2pm on Christmas eve..so harpie...Karen and i were like deciding when to leave. Ha..Went to B's hse to help him wrap his presents..( and he said my wrapping sucks!! next time wrap yrself!!Hmph) had a very interrupted nap( B kept walking in and out of the room-Im a light sleeper k). Went to toa payoh mac to wait for him while he went to become santa claus..


Went to bugis to shop and makan..bought my 4 dian jin..=) diamonds really have a high effect on gals! haha..Went to eat Jap food..Look at our feast!
The Food was nice! Love my dress that day..i was wearing black tights too and Roy said that i looked like a HK gal!Haha...


Wanted to go up Mt Faber for countdown with Fiona and Gavin, but they called to say that it was jam-packed w ppl and they cldnt even find a parking lot! Haiz..was so disappointed. Kept wanting to go up to see the decor and stuff..Sing is always lydat...always so packed at orch la, mt faber la, vivo etc..so i decided, next time just stay at home better..but im just grateful that i spent it w B..=) Went to watch i am legend( not another movie!!) i feel like puking..watched so many movies in the past weeks! aniwae, i dun like the movie..zombies and me aren't besties and it was kinds short too-1hr 40 mins...not worth it..


Went Church next morn...so tired cos slept a few hrs only..The play was nice and funny. Brendan! you were so cute..OMH.....haha...Went to sushi-tei to celebrate Limin's v v v belated bdae..had a jap feast AGAIN!
Realised we had a similar photo taken few yrs back, but i cant seem to find it!
B and me-in my kimono inspired dress..heehee...


The year is coming to an end soon..this year was ok for mi, much better than last. God was good..as always..Was thinking about what i had achieved and what i wish for in the new year ( wah, like appraisal sia..hiaks) and this is what i got so far..


What i want in 2008

1) Good health and happiness for all

2) More family bonding

3) Smooth preparation for wedding and a fab one

4)My body to be more toned.(Nato!!!i need help...starting my tennis lessons in jan w jh..dun play play huh)

5)All frogs to disappear outa my sight

6)I dun need use calculator to add up my credit card bills

7)Dress up more.. i dun wana be yellow face woman!!

8)B,ok la ok la...eat more fruits( u better cut and peel for mi!) and drink less coke..

9) Stop peeling my lips.. bad habit since young..=(

10) Travel more? =)

11) Save up to buy my IT bag...=)

12) Shop more

13) Expand my dumbo cum pooh collection? hiaks..

14)Have small bb??haha..


And that's what i compiled so far..hee..B..item 11-14 is kiv only k...haha..


Before i end, some pics to enjoy...





Was packing my room for the christmas party and i realised i have 11 lippies and 1 pair of lips..am i disgusting or wat!!



Shagged after the whole christmas party..when everybody left..psst..that's B at the back, 'talking' to my dumbo..haha..he does that everytime he comes to my place..He says that dumbo is reporting to him my every move..haha...love ya B..=)

Everybody now...Awww...btw, its a purse..cute rite!! I cldnt resist buying it...just nice for my small bag..haha

Merry Christmas!!

















No comments: