Thursday, December 27, 2007

In Da office

I duno whether i will get into deep shit for this..but heck..im freakin bored! today 2 sales peeps came back..ok la..office becoming livier..

i cant believe i forgot to watch soccer yest! and i was super damm free at home..haiz...but u know...my boys can still perform w/o my supervision...Ladies and gentlemen, boys and gals, dogs and cats, fish and near-extinct frogs...let me present you the tops and going to be champs of the premier league-----
~MANCHESTER UNITED~
Im so proud of my boys..4-0 leh...dun siao siao...Arse leh..draw...Chou see...draw..liverboo??ok la...win 1-0 loh..ONLY a pathetic 1-0 when they vs such a crap team like derby..if its MANCHESTER UNITED, they will thrash them 10-0 loh...
Am i too hao lian??haha..just so proud of my boys...=)
Went to eat Waraku jap lunch w Linda just now..yup, Jap again..and mine, am i gg back there...my 1st time there and it has impressed me so much! Food good, service good..and most impt of all...price also good! B, bring u there the next time k...
And after that, to ease off our full stomachs, we went walking..i mean shopping...
Its so hard to control not to shop when you are working in a shopping paradise...i mean, marina square, suntec, raffles city etc are just a stone throw away!!
And everywhere is having post-christmas sale..sianz..
I end up buying a pair of red minnie mouse shoes which are so damm cute..upload pics the next time..
Im quite ashamed of myself..just yest, B threatened to check my account and creditcard bills ( Shredder to lend anyone?) and i vowed nv to spend again.....
BUt i can't resist..haiz..maybe i should place my credit cards at home...
Im having my wedding in 3 months time, and i still anyhow spend my $$..those minnie mouse shoes cant even be worn for wrk! Tsk Tsk...cannot refund cos its a sale item..no choice..wear loh...=p

No comments: