Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Its not easy...

When life throws challenges your way..

LAst week my life was literally turned upside down..with 2 huge pieces of bad news, adjustments to be made in my life and just desperately in need to keep my sanity in place.

One of the bad news was that my mum cant look after Thad le bcos she needs go thru a major op and hence needs some time to recover. I took about 2 days to search for a infantcare, repeating my urgent situation in every phone call. So for those preggy mummies who intend to send yr child to infantcare, pls be more kiasu abit and call them up to be placed on waitlist early! I was quite shocked in the low supply of infantcare in Singapore! Thank God one infantcare just opp my parents home is able to accomodate thad. My only inconvenience is that i have to stay at sk for the time being...Have to lug my stuff back again. But i guess we have to take things one step at a time...

Thank God that my mum's op was a successful one. Hope she will recover her strength back soon! I have been at home for a while and this made me more appreciative of what my mum done, taking care of thad these 15mths...its not easy! And i tink it will be a while before i can easily meet frens, catch a movie after work...But wells, this are the little sacrifices i need to take..

For myself, im slowing accepting reality, knowing its not easy...Wish to quickly move on in my life and hope that whenever this topic is raised, i can easily share w/o having tears in my eyes or having a heavy heart.

Im finally gg back to wrk next monday...think in the month of june, i only wrk for 7 days? Haha...Many changes in work and i hope i can cope and adapt to the changes. Sigh..

England is out of the WC, with another controversial disallowed goal...!#$!@#$!@!$ I was jumping on top of my bed again when Lampard scored the 2nd goal but was reduced to tears when it was disallowed! Stupid kelong referee and linesman! It could have seriously changed the game! But haiz..another 4 years ba!

No comments: